Skip to main content

Translate

CRPF S.I ,A.S.I , CONSTABLE admit card available now exam date 30th july download now

Post name :- CRPF S.I ,A.S.I , CONSTABLE 

No. of vacancy :- 240

Salary :- S.I= 34,800
               A.S.I= 20,200
              CONSTABLE= 20,200

Important dates

Application begin date :- 06/04/2017

Last date for apply:- 05/05/2017

Exam date :- 30/07/2017

Eligibility :- 10+2 passed


Age limit

Minimum age :- 18 years

Maximum age :- 25 years

Application fee :- general/obc/other state :- 200/- and 100/-
                              others :- free
online payment option available

Important links

admit card :-  




like us

OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Popular posts from this blog

___/\___ SHRI DEVENDRA NATH DUBEY ___/\___

An application for vacancy for 54 vacancies in the Indian Army is being invited

National Center for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM Recruitment 2017) has invited applications for the post of 17 Scientist, Senior Technical Assistant and various vacancies on contract basis